Submit a Play: Deadline – SUNDAY, APRIL 13, 2019, 12:00 PM
Play scripts should not exceed 10 pages in length.
All entries must contain:
1. A cover page
2. A brief synopsis and character breakdown
4. Photo/bio of author/student/playwright
5. Contact information (phone number, email)
Please email all entry information to Karen Chappelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested theatre artists, performers, and other festival volunteers should email email@example.com with the following application materials:
- Contact Information (Phone number and email)
- A short paragraph explaining your interest in the Detroit Heritage Theater Festival and any relevant volunteer experience.
Check out some of our current sponsors!
For sponsorship packages and information please reach out to Karen Chappelle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Detroit Heritage Theatre Festival is an Allied Media sponsored project. Allied Media Projects is a registered 501(c)(3). All donations to the Detroit Heritage Theatre Festival are tax deductible. For any question or to learn more, visit www.detroitheritagetheatrefestival.org.